PAGE UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Minimum Requirements for a club trip
- add an event to the club calendar (owned by firstname.lastname@example.org)
- specify the date, time, location, type of activity, skill level
- specify a contact person (needs to be someone going on trip)
- other stuff?
Large Trips (15+ people)
An large trip is one where you expect at least 15 people. Usually, large trips attract a lot of attention and are promoted heavily. Any club member can attend an open trip, provided that they have the skills necessary to do so. Examples of large trips are:
The procedure for organising a large trip is shown below.
Before the trip:
1. Create a sign-up form using Google Forms, with the responses stored in a Google Spreadsheet. This form will collect:
4. Borrow any gear needed from the locker (see gear officer).
5. The day before the trip, print a copy of the Google Speadsheet, and bring this to the trip.
During the trip:
After the trip: